Our Wish List
Children are the most valuable human resource and they are the best hope for the future. This year we have to provide quality education to 1475 learners accommodated in 22 mortar and bricks classrooms and 8 temporary structures.
We have a wide variety of items on our wish-list. We would like to encourage corporates and members of the community to get involved and adopt a minimum of one project a year. We welcome the idea of co-branding in return for your generosity. Every business has its goals and targets which it should achieve. We are a no fee paying school and we are depending on the ring fenced annual grant from the Government. The amounts received are often not sufficient to purchase the larger items required. We therefore rely on the generosity of the active citizens of the universe to assist us.
- 26 Heaters
- Compose School song and prayer
- Blinds for the multipurpose shelter
- Venue and transport for the strategic planning meeting
- Cricket coach
- 40 laptops
- Interactive intercom system
- 3 Data Projectors
- Board room table and 8 chairs
- School Bus or school bakkie
- Nine Additional classrooms
- 6 Additional toilets for temporary structures
- Social worker/ therapist to assist with referral of learners with barriers.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Kgamaka M Thobejane